Regional Home Manager
As a Regional Home Manager, you will be responsible for sustaining and growing our home dialysis programs - peritoneal dialysis and home hemodialysis - by educating and fostering relationships with physicians, patients, and peers across the region and division. Partnering with regional and division leadership, you will oversee and collaborate with licensed nurses and patient care technicians in the provision of clinically-excellent home dialysis training and practice.
Home dialysis patients can dialyze from the comfort of home, giving them better control of their treatment schedules, and more time for themselves, their families, their jobs and the activities they enjoyed before starting dialysis. Our Regional Home Managers derive immense fulfillment from helping patients access the dialysis treatment they would want for themselves. Our goal over the next five years is to double the number of patients on Home Dialysis. Are you ready to join us improving patient's lives?
What to expect in this role:
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is required.
Grow the Home Modality
* Foster physician and surgeon relationships and oversee Home physician engagement for the region
* Partner with in-center teams to deliver quality modality education for patients
* Support patient conversions and transitions to home dialysis
* Create strategic plans to overcome root cause analysis outcomes for losses
* Maintain and grow hospital partnerships as applicable
Team - direct reports dependent on location
* Lead, inspire and motivate a group of registered nurses (RNs). As leaders you make an impact on our teammates' lives, and we do that through building trust, communication and active leadership.
Drive Clinical Outcomes
* Monitor, and conduct trend analysis of clinical outcomes
* Report out on facility operation and clinical outcomes to the leadership team
* Partner with leadership in developing plans of correction for any clinical quality issues; drive corrective plans locally and report progress to leadership team(s)
* Partner with the Manager of Clinical Services to manage all regional clinical responsibilities for Home programs
Financials / Operations
* Report financial and operational statuses up to regional leadership
* Assist in the creation of region-level budgets as applicable to Home Modalities
* Work with Regional Operations Director and Facility Administrators to manage labor among clinic-level Home teammates
* Staff, schedule and according to patient load scheduling needs and patient load
* Up to 50% in the local region
The shining star in this role should have:
* Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with a variety of teammates and partners. You must be comfortable and confident in interacting with physicians, nurses, regional operations director and facility administrators
* Ability to influence and understand different points of view to drive change
* Commitment to patient-centered care
* Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through. You must drive for results, get results
* Ability to analyze data and act on it
* An appetite for continuous improvement and innovation
* Associate's degree required
Preferred Qualifications (a.k.a. nice-to-haves)
* Two-four years of healthcare management experience preferred
* Experience with kidney dialysis and education
* Bachelor's degree in related area preferred
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Visit: http://www.careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range$81,000.00-$127,000.00 / year
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at